the use of this website is governed by the
The term ‘Mercantile Circle’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6th Floor, Becket House, 36 Old Jewry, London, EC2R 8DD United Kingdom. Mercantile International Limited is an Introducing Appointed Representative of Agincourt Financial Limited who is Regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority with Firm Reference No.:197236. Mercantile International Limited, Registered No. 09929738 in England & Wales. Mercantile Circle is a trading style of Mercantile International Limited. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.
Disclaimer: Mercantile Circle is responsible for the sourcing suitable solutions for your ISA arrangements. With investment, your capital is at risk. The value of your portfolio can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invest. A Mercantile Circle ISA may not be right for everyone and tax rules may change in the future. If you are unsure if an ISA is the right choice for you, please seek independent financial advice.
Mercantile International Limited is an Introducing Appointed Representative of Agincourt Financial Limited who is Regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority with Firm Reference No.:197236. Company Registration No.: 09929738 in England & Wales | Mercantile Circle is a trading style of Mercantile International Limited.